March 1 – 2, 2016 at Sandton Convention Centre, at Johannesburg
– Winjit’s ‘Area Manager’ is one stop enterprise app solution for the retail store management.
– EduBeacon powered by Winjit helps preserve the students’ attention in the learning area, while providing teachers with advance notifications.
– Winjit’s Financial Services apps cater to the inclusive needs of the thrivingBFSI industry.
1st March, 2016: Johannesburg, South Africa &Nashik, India:Winjit, a technology solutions provider with more than 10 years of experience in enabling technology led solutions for organizations across the globe announces its participation in the Enterprise Mobility Africa, scheduled to be held on March 1 – 2, 2016 at Sandton Convention Centre, at Johannesburg.
Commenting on the participation at the Enterprise Mobility Africa, AshwinKandoi, Co-Founder, Winjit Technologies said, “We are extremely excited, as we have already been serving numerous customers from South Africa. Our custom-designed enterprise solutions have been designed to suit the distinctive needs of enterprises of Africa. We have invested over 10,000+ man years of experience of delivering enterprise software solutions across conventional and mobile based technologies to deliver high quality, time efficient solutions to our customers.”
As Africa is transforming into a vibrant technology market, Winjit is optimist to connect, engage, design and serve the valued African enterprises with its disruptive solutions.
Winjit aims to showcase numerous enterprise solutions while highlighting the needs of the Retail, Education, Banking& Financial Sectors –
– Winjit’s ‘Area Manager’ is a one stop enterprise app solution for the retail store management. Deployed by some of the leading South African brands, the Area Manager 1.2 facilitates standardization of stores, with real-time data on performances of individual stores and its staff. With multiple more benefits, Area Manager 1.2 is one of the most desirable retail solutions of Winjit.
– EduBeacon powered by Winjit helps preserve the students’ attention in the learning area, while providing teachers with advance notifications. Teachers can upload custom files for students and can embed their user experience while using iBeacons.
– Winjit’s Financial Services apps aims to serve the varied needs of a microfinance, reinsurance, auto finance, banks and the various needs of the accounting firms. The services aim to cater to the inclusive needs of the dynamic BFSI industry.
With all its capabilities Winjit Technologies also caters to a plethora of Industrial Verticals like Manufacturing, Energy & Mining & Smart City Solutions. Winjit’s participation at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain garnered much appreciation and partnerships of growth and advancements.
With over a decade of experience in enterprise mobility and cloud computing, Winjit is currently at the forefront in developing solutions for Internet of Things (IoT). Armed with expertise in hardware engineering & software development, the company is all set to provide end to end solution for third party developers to develop easily deployable and scalable IoT application with its strong ecosystem of APIs, SDK within Africa territory.
To know more about Winjit, please visit Stall Number 37.
For more information, please contact –