“The premier niche forum for the electricity distribution and metering industries in the West African sub-region”
The Power Distribution & Metering West Africa (PDM-WA) Conference and Exhibition is the first-ever, uniquely focused, and niche electricity transmission & distribution (T&D) and metering forum. It is specially designed for and dedicated to distribution companies (DISCOs) and the metering sector in West Africa.
PDM will provide strategies and insights for the complex and pressing electricity supply, T&D and customer metering challenges faced by Executives in the West African power sector. PDM will act as a catalyst for unlocking new business opportunities, fostering partnerships and ventures in these areas.
The Event will also enable:
– Focused discussions and debates,
– Networking and information exchange among attendees
– Showcase the latest developments and technologies
– Provide business-to-business (B2B) linkages
– Increase investor support for the DISCO and metering sectors
– Address relevant policy, regulation and compliance issues and facilitate dialogue between policy makers/regulators and the industries; as well as help to strengthen processes, heighten efficiency, improve performance, and increase customer value within the two sectors.