Deon Binneman, the international Reputation management consultant and speaker will host and facilitate a How to Market and Sell Training Products, Events and Services Workshop at the Hotel Apollo, Randburg, Ferndale, Johannesburg on the 27th October that will enhance business developers and marketers of training services competencies (Knowledge, skills and attitudes).
This is a tailor-made workshop for all HR & training consultants, business development managers; event producers, event marketers, PCO’s, professional training service providers, trainers, and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies.
Why this training?
Marketing and Selling intangible services like training deserves much thought and practice. Today there are many competitors in the market place, a market filled with noise.
Marketers therefore have to pay careful attention to not only what they market, but how they do it. In the professional services field, Reputation and Credibility has become important terms. Terms which have to be factored into marketing plans.
This workshop provides delegates an unique opportunity to dissect existing marketing plans, benchmark and tweak them to becoming more effective,and will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do you effectively market, promote and sell an intangible such as a professional training service?
- How can you assure the client that your learning or professional solution is the one to choose?
- How do you stand out in a market filled with noise and intense competition? a World of SETA’s, accreditations, big budgets, a move to online learning and skeptical customers?
On the Agenda
On the Agenda are topics like these:
– What clients look for in a professional services and training provider;
– Why defining your ideal audience is crucial (Buyer persona identification);
– Understanding the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits;
– How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
– How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
– How to market in-house training, public events, online training and your consulting services;
– How to generate leads and find new opportunities to capitalize on your knowledge and skills;
– How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
– How to market yourself and services smarter, faster, and more competitively;
– How to promote your training services using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
– How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training and consulting field;
– How to separate your business from the rest of the pack; build a reputation and CREATE a name for yourself; and much more!
When and Where
DATE: Friday 27 October 2017
VENUE: Hotel Apollo Conferencing Centre, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Johannesburg
TIME: 8.30 am until 4.00 pm
Contact email@example.com for more information or visit http://www.deonbinneman.com/marketing-and-selling-training-services/ to download the booking form for completion and to secure your seat.
Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and seating is reserved for 15 delegates only..
Deon Binneman is a highly experienced independent Reputation Management adviser, Speaker and Facilitator that has worked with organisations in 16 countries for the past 21 years. Deon has facilitated programs on Marketing and Selling Professional and Consulting Services for 21 years. Check his profile http://www.deonbinneman.com/about-deon/
The training is ideal for Training Practice Business Development Managers, Sales personnel, independent training consultants and freelancers.