The 20th AfricaCom in Cape Town in November, will be tackling the hottest topics for 2017, including IoT, Big Data, FinTech, digital health, sustainable power solutions, digital education and much more. While the conference is predominately aimed at C-suite executives, AfricaCom’s exhibition halls (two of them this year), provide a host of FREE content that attracts a broad array of citizens, many of whom are looking to connect with like-minded companies and individuals and get a glimpse of what the next ‘big thing’ will be – digitally speaking.
By registering for a free visitor ticket, which can be done online, visitors can gain access to more than 450 exhibitors, masterclasses, plus a brand-new innovation hall packed with visionary insights on future tech trends and a vibrant showcase of the latest digital products. This is ideal for people already in the industry, but importantly for young people considering a career that will be affected by ‘digital’ – which is pretty much everything in the future.
A snapshot of what else can be expected at the 20th anniversary of AfricaCom:
- Celebrate with the people at the forefront of digital transformation in Africa at the Technology Arena Launch Party on Tuesday 7 November from 16:30 – 18:00.
- Unwind after day 1 at AfricaCom at the AFest – soak up the atmosphere at one of Cape Town’s hottest venues and enjoy critically acclaimed artists such as AKA, Black Motion and Mr Silk – Get your ticket here.
- Immerse in future tech trends at the brand new AfricaCom 20/20 feature – IoT, Smart Cities, AI, Drones and Robotics, Agri-tech, 3D Printing and more.
- Discuss future proofing the towerco business model at Powering Telecoms on the Connectivity Stage.
- Find out why tech start-ups should partner with African MNOs at the ‘when innovation and entrepreneurship meets scale and reach’ discussion at the AHUB located in the brand-new Technology Arena in the extended CTICC.
- Meet 20 of the most promising digital start-ups in Africa – the World Bank’s XL Africa programme participants – at the AHUB.
- Hear from Clifford De Wit, Chief Innovation Officer – CSE Lead Africa at Microsoft at the AfricaCom 20/20 stage to find out how tech innovation is shaping Africa’s future.
- Visit the Digital Health Clinic to hear how digital is improving healthcare access and service delivery in Africa.
- Hear Facebook’s perspective on empowering the architects of Africa’s digital future: fuelling innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Receive feedback from Andy Volk, Head of Sub-Saharan Africa Ecosystem at Google on how corporates and tech leaders are supporting African start-ups.
- Register for free!
Registering as a paying delegate, which you can also do online, will enhance the AfricaCom experience affording network opportunities with the industry elite and learning from an all-star line-up of Africa’s thought-leaders. When you book an AfricaCom delegate pass your delegate experience will include unrivalled networking opportunities, combined with an essential learning opportunity by attending your choice of 16 conference tracks, featuring 450 world-renowned speakers tackling the hottest topics for 2017.
Don’t forget to register online to secure a FREE pass, to the future.