Innotribe is also active across the African continent with the Innotribe Startup Challenge for Africa. The Startup Challenge has become one of the leading global startup competitions, connecting the financial services industry with more than 650 FinTech startups around the world and reaching over 4,000 audience members through global showcases and networking events. Applications for the 2017 Innotribe Startup Challenge close on Friday 17 March 2017. The finalists will be showcased at the SWIFT African Regional Conference on 16-18 May in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
The Africa Bancassurance & Alternative Distribution Conference 2017, is now in its third year running since the inaugural launch on 24th March 2015, subsequent successful trainings with CII-UK on the AWB program and the 2nd Annual Conference in 2016. We remain thankful for the overwhelming support for this cause from Sponsors, Banks, Telcos’, Insurers, Reinsurers and Retailers.
The objective remains to provide a platform for experts and leaders from around the region and beyond to share ideas and insights on the latest trends and developments in Bancassurance, the myriad of alternative distribution channels, encourage innovation, discuss regulation and take lessons from around the world to progress Bancassurance, Micro Insurance and alternative distribution.
The 3rd Annual Africa Bancassurance & Alternative Distribution Conference 2017 will continue to address new developments including;
- Customer Experience to drive Digital Disruption, the why.
- Data-driven Decisions; Still the key?
- Tapping into Wealth Management
- Bancassurance & Regulations, the journey to an optimum mix continues;
- Human Capital and Talent: What’s the new shift?
This is Africa’s Premier Conference on Bancassurance & Alternative Distribution.
Expect the following outcomes from the two day conference;
- Experience eye opening sessions along with a panel of remarkable worldwide speakers to address key challenges within the Bancassurance and Alternative Distribution
- Achieve an improved business performance by establishing all-round understanding on current market needs and demands
- Enhance competitive edge via winning strategies involve in finding the ideal alliance within Bancassurance industry
- Leverage on the power of mobile and social media to strategize product marketing and distribution approaches
- Explore market penetration strategies through the Country-Specific Market Insights on Bancassurance Industries across Africa
- Be part of our premiere Bancassurance conference experience that offers unparalleled opportunities to network with over 300+ industry leaders!
Who should attend?
This conference has over the years been tailor-made for top decision makers, Executive Management, Senior Managers, Solution Providers, Consultants and Industry Professionals engaged in the following divisions within the Banking, Insurance and Reinsurance Industries:
- Alternative Channels
- Wealth Management
- Product R&D – Bancassurance/Insurance Business Units
- Sales & Marketing – Bancassurance/Insurance Products
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices!
Don’t miss your chance to be involved in Africa Bancassurance & Alternative Distribution Conference 2017 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further develop the industry, get first-hand information on market penetration approaches for Bancassurance & Alternative Distribution across Africa as well as the latest technology development trends.
Al Azhar’s 14th International Conference on: Arte Architect & Associates events to be beneficial for all.
Engineering Science is one of the disciplines and careers in the community that specializes in studying various branches, such as; arts, sciences, physics, mathematics, computer and further engineering branches.
Engineering Science integrates all the previously mentioned branches together in creative ways to develop new technological solutions of engineering analysis for testing, production, maintenance, and construction.
Architecture Engineering is a branch of engineering which combines art, science & Technology and application of engineering principles for the development designing, planning, and construction.
Architecture is the constant innovation in designing for high-efficiency in the performance of buildings, in terms of planning, construction, and lighting, while maintaining and applying the art in its form.
Technology is applied sciences that is concerned with the study of evolution and many others such as, industry, arts & crafts and all related subjects.
In Engineering, Technology aims to prepare the next generation of technical professionals in order to contribute in future developments in different technical fields.