We take the immense pleasance of inviting you to participate as an honorable speaker “11th World Congress on Agriculture & Horticulture”, which is going to be held during March 5-7, 2018 at Paris, France with a theme “Overcoming Milestones towards Sustainable Agriculture”. The event aims to accelerate scientific discoveries and major milestones in the current situation, challenges and innovations relating to agriculture and its relevant areas.
The overall theme of the conference is “Overcoming Milestones toward Sustainable Agriculture”. Agri world 2018 will provide a platform for researchers, scientists, and all other professionals to discuss the current situation, challenges and advancements relating to agriculture and its relevant areas. The conference enables researchers to share experience and best practices on their work to promote greater participation.
The inaugural Africa Climate Smart Agriculture Congress is taking place on 6-7 March 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya. The Congress will unite senior representatives from governments, UN and donor agencies, farmers’ associations, cooperatives, NGOs and CBOs, research institutes, investors and the private sector to look at innovations, partnerships and financing to advance climate smart agriculture in East Africa.
The agenda will cover technological innovations, capacity building, innovative financing, partnerships and the use of big data to advance climate-smart agriculture practices across East Africa. The participants will discover how to secure financial investment for CSA initiatives, improve agricultural productivity and scale adoption of technological innovations in agricultural systems. View agenda
By offering keynote addresses, panel discussions and interactive roundtable sessions, the Africa Climate Smart Agriculture Congress enables robust debates on sustainable agricultural transformation and innovations in seed technology, soil and drought management in the region.
- Meet key decision makers and agricultural experts to establish public-private partnerships for a sustainable and secure food future in East Africa
- Discuss practical solutions to the prominent climate change challenges, especially around drought management and irrigation best practice
- Improve agricultural productivity: strategies for better soil fertility management, water utilisation, mechanisation, precision farming and crop diversity
- Discover ICT for agri and mAgri innovations: support farmers through technology, data collection, and sharing among actors
- Create economic opportunities while ensuring sustainability for communities and the environment, and learn about financing trends in the region
Save the date and reserve your place to be part of engaging discussions and connection building in climate smart agriculture in Africa. Register here
For more information about the Africa Climate Smart Agriculture Congress, visit http://csa-africa.aidforum.org or email Alina O’Keeffe, Head of Marketing, Aid & international Development Forum (AIDF) at firstname.lastname@example.org