With unprecedented levels of growth on the horizon, Africa represents the world’s most exciting opportunity in global gaming. Gaming Africa will show you how to take advantage.
Join peers and experts for two days of content focused on the African market. Build your network, explore best practice and share ideas with the industry’s best. Get invaluable intelligence direct from the very best minds in African gaming.
Content That Looks Beyond the Horizon
The Gaming Africa agenda has been designed specifically with operators and regulators in mind, providing a line-up of expert speakers who will help you to uncover the opportunities that lie ahead…
- Africa’s Growing Economy – get a clearer understanding of the African landscape and what sort of influence this might have on the gaming industry.
- Payments: is Cash Still King? – learn how to replicate the success of the Kenyan market’s use of Mpesa and unlock the full potential of digital gaming in Africa.
- Does Being Responsible Pay? – explore this argument and uncover examples of how this has worked successfully in other jurisdictions.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Sports Integrity – discover key solutions to one of the largest inhibitors of progress for the African gaming industry.
- Moving Forward with External Investment – explore the international market’s views on African market entry, the operational needs of the market and the domestic view on foreign partnerships.
- Best Ways to Manage Public Relations – find out how the gaming industry can work together to change this perception and better communicate the social benefits of a thriving, sustainable market.
- Regional Roundtables: East, West and South Africa – share ideas, discuss individual challenges and opportunities with like-minded people with an interest in your region.
Gaming Africa is FREE for operators and regulators