The fourth edition of the Africa LPG Summit, co-located with CNG-NGV Africa will be staged from 11 -12 July at Emperor’s Palace, Johannesburg.
As the fastest-growing LPG market in the world today, Africa is rich with potential for LPG industry players.
Attended by dignitaries from South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Zimbabwe, the conference will assess LPG demand, supply and growth potential across various regions of Africa, consider South Africa’s potential role as Africa’s LPG energy hub and discuss safety and consumer issues around LPG.
International experts will present on:
- Updates on major markets throughout Africa and where new growth opportunities lie
- Key measures to making LPG more accessible and affordable in Africa
- South Africa as the LPG energy hub of Africa? Challenges and opportunities
- Dealing with illegal refilling and distribution of LPG in Africa
- Safety in LPG: competency and managerial training and education
- Social engagement and consumer education to create buy-in for the switch to LPG
- Updates on policies and regulations around LPG
Please see the full agenda here.
The two-day Africa LPG Summit and CNG-NGV Africa will assess the state of LPG markets, policies and infrastructure in Africa, as well as showcasing the latest in LPG technologies.
RSVP: To confirm your attendance at the conference and exhibition, please RSVP to Kabelo Phalane or Leigh Angelo at email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: (011) 869 9153.