The 3rd Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference 2013 is now scheduled to be held in Nairobi Kenya on the 18th – 19th of June, 2013 at the Laico Regency Hotel.
In tandem with the shifts in Africa’s insurance & reinsurance market, AIRC 2013 has put together another fantastic program offering more choices with more topical issues. By bringing you the best mind within the industry and by tapping alternative views from outside, AIRC 2013 is set to meet the needs of insurance professionals.
With a total of 9 sessions, key topics will include:
1. Aligning to the economic growth -The regulatory priorities in Africa’s industry Insurance
2. Global insurance industry and key implications for Africa insurance industry
3. Regional Insurance panel- Where do we go from here as we build momentum For profitable growth
4. Positioning to thrive -the retail segment
5. Future of the Export & trade credit insurance
6. Technology , marketing and innovation in the Africa insurance industry: learning to keep up with an accelerating pace-of-play
7. Climate change and insurance
8. Reinsurance roundtable debate: Achieving better alignment
9. Industry outlook roundtable: Assessing the new growth potential and the latest initiatives for the development of insurance in key countries across Africa
A wide range of opportunities are available to corporate and leading institutions to showcase and market their products and services. If your company wishes to sponsor a session and therefore chair the session and organize a panel, please send an email to the email@example.com
More details at: http://aidembs.com/insurance_conference/
Contact: Hellen Ndirangu