The ACT East Africa Treasury Forum is back in Nairobi, Kenya on 13 March this year. This established industry event supports growth and continued development of the treasury function in East Africa and provides a voice for treasury and finance professionals.
The event is FREE TO ATTEND for corporate treasury professionals*
REGISTER here: http://bit.ly/2UUgbzG
Use code: AFB19
With inflation and exchange rate trends indicating macro-economic stability for the growing treasury function, make sure you join the region’s only one-day conference with the experts who are leading treasury in dynamic markets.
You will hear from these great speakers:
- Naomi Murigi, Treasury Manager, Diageo
- Peter Ochen, Senior Manager, Treasury, MTN Group
- Louis Owoko, Treasurer, Kenya Railways
- Hillary Oonge, Group Treasury Manager, M-Kopa Solar
- Titus Kamanguya, Tax and Treasury Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Sydney Wechuli, ACT Conference Chair Treasury, Nairobi Securities Exchange
- Herbert Omune, Treasurer, Vivo Energy Kenya
- Esther Sau, Treasury Accountant, Tullow Oil
- Evelyn Mutua, Treasury Accountant, Toyota Kenya
- Janet Kiarie, Assistant Finance Operations Manager, Unilever
- Clare Dawson, Chief Executive, Loan Market Association
- Patrick Nduati Njuguna, Manager – Treasury, Safaricom
Discussing the key topics in treasury in East Africa, including:
- The role of treasury: How to embrace a more strategic role for treasurers and what constitutes a dynamic treasury function?
- Cash and liquidity management: How to identify the most suitable liquidity management structure and techniques and what are the best practices to increase visibility and control of cash across borders?
- Trade finance: Do you use trade finance to support intra-African and extra-continental trade? How do you use trade finance to protect against currency fluctuations and political instability?
- Treasury technology: What are the effects of further automation and digitisation? What role can blockchain play? How do you overcome resistance to transformation?
- Banking relationships: What are the most important factors to consider when selecting a partner bank and how do you negotiate the best cost structure from your bank?
Visit the event website for more information and to register: http://bit.ly/2UUgbzG
* If you don’t qualify for a free ticket, use this code: AFB19 to obtain a 20% discount on the registration fee.
Follow the event on Twitter: #ACTAfricaForum