CMT’s 11th Africa CemenTrade Summit on 28-29 March 2019 in Marrakech takes stock of Africa’s high volume cement capacities in a highly competitive market, exports as well as energy efficiency challenges.
Leading speakers include Mr. Tarafa Marouane, President, Association Professionnelle des Cimentiers (APC) addressing the ‘Competitiveness of Cement Market in Morocco & Growth Driver’ as well as Senior Representative from CIMAT sharing their perspective on ‘Cement Market in Sub-Sahara Africa’.
Major cement producers addressing the summit are:
- Limak Cement Group – Views on Africa’s Construction and Cement Sector
- LafargeHolcim Maroc Afrique – Investing in Greenfield and Brownfield Cement Plant Across West and Central Africa
- SECIL, Companhia Geral de Cal e Cimento SA – Clinker/Cement Markets in Tunisia and Supply into West Africa
- Savannah Cement – East African Cement Industry
- Spa Biskria Ciment – Algeria cement market & its export potential
- Dangote Cement – Topic to be advised
The summit focuses on the latest technologies for the cement industry which is what – Corporate Sponsor – ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions’ will share via session on – How can Lab Automation Improve African Cement Producer’s Profitability and Production Efficiency? Additionally, Associate Sponsors – Wacker Chemicals addresses ‘Transforming Cement to a Sustainable Construction Application, to Save Water and Enhance Performance’ while Gebr. Pfeiffer presents on ‘Future Trends in Cement Grinding for Local Markets’
The program also features the latest on LC3 and its financial attractiveness for the cement industry in a session by Cementis. ‘Financing of Cement Projects in Africa’ is explored by African Development Bank while IA Cement presents the ‘Global Cement Outlook’ with focus on Africa in a global context. Jaycee India shares a presentation on producing lower cost, stronger and sustainable cement using fly ash.
View website for more information or contact Grace Oh at email@example.com or call +65 6346 9147.