June 2019, Dakar – The 17th edition of the African International Energy and Petroleum Conference & Exhibition, SIEPA 2019, will take place on 11-13 June 2019 in Dakar, Senegal. The conference will gather the region’s petroleum & power generation professionals with Senegal’s government stakeholders to discuss the future of Senegal’s entire energy value chain during a two-day conference and exhibition on 11-12 June 2019.
The lively debates will be led by 36 industry speakers to discuss the new energy and hydrocarbon perspectives, as well as the strategy following major oil & gas discoveries in the Senegal Mauritanian Basin. His Excellency, Mr Mouhamadou Makhtar Cissé, Minister of Oil and Energy of the Republic of Senegal will share the government view on the energy value chain. SIEPA will comprise the attendance of the following keynote speakers:
- Jean Pierre Favennec, President of ADEA, Association for the Development of Energy in Africa
- Serigne Mboup, Managing Director, SAR
- Abdoulaye Dia, Secretary General, Senelec
- Mamadou Faye, Managing Director, Petrosen, Senegal
- Hamadi Sy, Managing Director, TOTAL, Senegal
- Amadou Mamadou WATT, ESRC, Electricity Sector Regulatory Commission, Senegal
- Ibrahima Sory Diallo President of PWYP, Publish What You Pay Senegal
- Mamadou Fall Kane, Assistant Permanent Secretary, COS Petrogaz, Republic of Senegal
- Marie Odile Sene Kantoussan, Managing Director, CGF Bourse GIZ
SIEPA 2019 is the perfect opportunity to meet key energy stakeholders in the region: government officials of Senegal, major energy operators, national companies, local entrepreneurs, students and civil society, donors, private companies, energy associations. SIEPA is being sponsored by SAR, Senelec and Petrosen, and will feature the following companies at its exhibition: Blastrac, Orabank, CSTM, Elton, Senstock, ISAO, Ritz, Oceamer Petroleum Dakar, SAIPEM, CRSE, Saudequip and Total.
The organisers of this edition are the Association for the Development of Energy in Africa (ADEA), the Association of Senegal for the Development of Energy in Africa (ASDEA) and AME Trade Ltd.
To register for the event or to find out more, contact AME Trade at email@example.com or call the office in London +44 207 700 4949 or the Office in Senegal +221 338205214.