Event name: Francoreal Property Investment Forum
Place: Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan, Côte D’Ivoire Airport
Address: Boulevard de l’Aéroport, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Run date: 29 October 2019
End date: 30 October 2019
A bespoke real estate investment and development conference, the bilingual Francoreal Property Investment Summit will address the needs of international African investors and local stakeholders in one of the world’s most active economic zones. Positioned to drive access and generate insight into the scope and depth of the real estate opportunity; the conference will help build transparency and create equitable local partnerships for growth.
Featuring the continent’s most active funds and region’s most successful developers and asset owners from across the property spectrum, this unique summit will build your strategy for French speaking Africa. Over the two-day period, delegates will be exposed to local case studies, new and in-depth data, legal and tax compliance expertise and investor specific site tours.
The conference will be bilingual with sessions offered in French as well as English with simultaneous translation.
- Creating better access to debt and equity funding for the built-environment
- Formalising the local and regional property ecosystem through increased transparency and capacity building
- Enabling market access for regional and global investors, developers and property stakeholders
- Developing strategies for the provision of adequate and affordable housing for the regional market
- Uncovering lucrative opportunities in the commercial offices, retail, hospitality and residential markets across the region.
Contacts: Gideon Van Aswegen (Sales Manager) Gideon@apievents.com +27 11 250 2260
Website name: https://www.apisummit.co.za/
Organizer details: email@example.com