DUBLIN, Ireland, October 19, 2012/African Press Organization (APO)/ – Tánaiste to discuss African trade opportunities with 120 Irish business leaders
• Representatives of more than 120 Irish companies will gather for the Africa Ireland Economic Forum at the Smurfit School of Business in Dublin to discuss trade and investment opportunities in Africa.
• Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eamon Gilmore T.D., will address the forum and highlight opportunities for Irish companies in sectors including agri-food, construction, information technology and pharmaceuticals. The forum will be opened by Minister for Trade and Development Joe Costello.
• Monday, October 22. A photocall will be held at 11am, featuring the Tánaiste, Minister Costello, businessman and speaker, Niall Quinn and Ambassador of Kenya to Ireland, Catherine Muigai Mwangi.
• The forum runs from 9am to 5pm.
• The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School on Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Dublin 4.
**Fennells will distribute photographs after the event**
Ireland – Ministry of Foreign Affairs